Video based social networking app with video editing
Make a music video of almost anything you can imagine with Triller.
It only takes a short time to make a movie of just about anything from still pictures to a few scenes that you put together and combine so that they male sense. You can add music to the movies you make with Triller along with captions at the bottom of each scene.
Don't worry about coming up with songs to add if you aren't sure what you want to use as the app can match the movie with the genre of music from the long list of titles that are available. After you find the song that you want to use from those that are already in the system or one that you have downloaded, you need to find at least 15 seconds of music to put with the video that you make. Each video is only about 15 seconds, which isn't long, but you could make a few clips that you put together to make a longer movie. There are fun zoom effects and a few camera effects that you can use to change the look of the people in the music videos that are made with Triller.
- Fun way to make music videos
- Songs are already programmed to choose from
- Edit the images of the people in the videos
- Videos don't last long
+ More filters in Life videos. Now you can choose from dozens of filters using filter packs
+ Bug fixes and general improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.